Updated: Jun 4
Let's start easy and see what sustainability means. Where it's origin is, what it means now and in the future.
I added 4 simple actions for you as an individual to move forward in a smart and responsible way. These are questions I personally think are interesting and inspiring to research and do to interact with others.
Let me know what you think and what other links or ideas come to your mind.
Thank you for watching and let's keep learning and connecting.
(1) Economic sustainability https://sustainability.umw.edu/areas-of-sustainability/economic-sustainability/
(2) Social Sustainability https://www.esg.adec-innovations.com/about-us/faqs/what-is-social-sustainability/
(3) Environmental sustainability https://circularecology.com/sustainability-and-sustainable-development.html
(5) The Quadruple Squeeze https://www.ted.com/talks/johan_rockstrom_let_the_environment_guide_our_development?language=en
(6) Responsible Growth
(7) Rethink growth and success